The Retekess V111 digital pocket receiver is lightweight, small and fits easily into a pocket, so you can always carry it with you. It operates on the extended FM band, as well as on medium and short waves. To improve reception quality, the circuit provides Digital Signal Processing (DSP). Almost half of the front panel is occupied by a loudspeaker grill, under which there is a 500 mW speaker. Receiving frequency, range, clock/alarm status are displayed on the backlit LCD. The device is controlled using the buttons on the front panel, including volume control and searching for radio stations. To reduce the number of buttons, some of them control two functions, depending on the duration of pressing.
The Retekess V111 pocket receiver is powered by AA batteries. When using rechargeable batteries, they can be charged with a 5V smartphone charger via the micro USB socket. The package also includes headphones. When used, it is possible to receive radio stations in stereo mode on the FM band.
- The Retekess V111 pocket receiver is very light weight – 150 grams without battery, or 180 – 210 grams with batteries. This makes it possible to take it with you on trips or business trips, without thinking about excess weight.
- Due to its small size (125 x 77 x 20 mm), the Retekess V111 digital receiver fits easily into your pocket.
- To charge the AA batteries installed in the device, you can use a standard micro-USB charger from a cell phone.
- The keypad lock protects the buttons from accidental pressing.
- The sleep timer will automatically turn off the device after a set time (up to 90 minutes).
- The backlit digital liquid crystal (LCD) display shows, depending on the operating mode: frequency, clock time, timer settings, memory cell number, charging process.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) significantly improves the reception quality.
- Retekess V111 pocket receiver operates in three broadcasting bands (MW/SW/FM). Therefore, you can always find the right radio station. In the city it is better to listen to FM stations, and when traveling or outdoors – shortwave, and in the evening and medium wave.
- This model has a low price, affordable for both tourists and business travelers.
- In the Retekess V111 mini radio receiver, stereo reception of FM radio stations is possible only when stereo headphones are connected to the appropriate jack.
- The Favorite key provides a transition to listening to any pre-programmed radio station from any operating mode.
- The device provides two types of search: manual and automatic. Recording of found radio stations is possible in 20 cells on each band.
- The built-in digital clock is used to turn on the receiver with an alarm at a scheduled time.
- A 57 mm wide-range speaker with a power of 0.5 watts will provide good sound quality throughout the entire frequency range.
- Extended FM frequency range allows you to choose any version of the frequency standard: Russian, Japanese, European.
- For high-quality reception in the SW and FM bands, the telescopic antenna must be extended to its full length.
- The built-in intelligent charger automatically turns off the battery charge at the end of the cycle. The charging indicator on the display blinks during charging and stays on when charging is complete.
Retekess V111 Digital Pocket Receiver Recommendations
The Retekess V111 digital pocket receiver is recommended for receiving broadcasting stations in the FM/MW/SW frequency bands while hiking, on business trips, traveling and just going out into the countryside. With such minimal dimensions and weight, the Retekess pocket receiver can always be taken with you.
To select the best digital radio receiver models, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the complete catalog of radio receivers.
Retekess V111 Portable Receiver Specifications