The Tecsun PL-368 radio receiver has many useful functions, such as automatic and manual search, direct frequency entry, memory cells, alarm clock, sleep timer, digital thermometer. The large LCD screen shows the receiving frequency, signal level or signal-to-noise ratio, as well as the battery level.
Compared to Tecsun PL-365, the new Tecsun PL-368 has the following improvements:
- Added numeric keys for direct frequency entry.
- A fully functional sync detector has been added.
- Improved SSB performance.
- The length of the telescopic antenna has been increased, which has a positive effect on the reception of radio stations in the HF and FM bands.
- Added bandwidth selection: on HF it is 2.5, 3.5 and 5 kHz; on LW and SW – 2.5, 3.5 and 9 kHz; in synchrodetector mode and SSB – 0.5, 1.2, 2.2, 3 and 4 kHz.
- Added ability to calibrate frequencies.
- Powered by BL-5C battery (Tecsun PL-365 used 3 AA cells). At first, such a choice by the battery developers raised doubts, but, as it turned out in practice, the charge still lasts for a long time – the receiver is quite economical.