|Tecsun PL-380 is a pocket all-wave digital radio with good reception of long, medium and short waves, as well as an extended FM range. To work in stereo FM mode, the headphones supplied with the device are connected to the device. Despite its small size, the model has an automatic and manual search for radio stations, 550 memory locations, a large multi-information backlit LCD display showing frequency, signal strength, signal to noise ratio, current time and alarm setting, ambient temperature and battery level. Tecsun PL-380 performs excellently on the FM band and provides reliable reception of short and medium waves. Tecsun PL-380 has a nice design and good ergonomics, as well as a number of additional features:
- Button lock
- Sleep timer
- Alarm clock with snooze function
- DSP Digital Signal Processing
- Auto search for radio stations with memory
- Headphone and external antenna connectors
Advantages of Tecsun PL-380 Extended FM Radio
Good FM radio reception. Multi-information display. DSP signal processing. Extended FM range. Low power consumption.
- High selectivity and sensitivity of the Tecsun PL-380 radio receiver provide good reception of the FM range even far from the city.
- The display shows the signal strength and signal-to-noise ratio, the degree of battery discharge, the time of the clock, as well as the alarm setting or ambient temperature.
- The use of a chip with digital signal processing DSP (Digital Signal Processing) in the radio receiver circuit eliminates side reception channels.
- The extended FM range from 64 to 108 MHz allows you to receive radio stations in both European and Russian frequency standards with a tuning step of 10 kHz.
- Low power consumption makes it possible to use the device for a long time on a single battery charge, which is very important on a business trip or in the country. However, if the radio is not used for a long time, then, in order to save battery charge, it is better to remove them from the case.
Features of The Tecsun PL-380 Radio Receiver
Five kinds of customization Switchable bandwidth. Two steps of restructuring in AM. Two alarm modes. Button lock. 550 memory cells.
- The Tecsun PL-380 can tune into radio stations in five ways: manual, automatic, quick search, direct frequency input, and auto frequency scan.
- The AM receive bandwidth is switched from 1 kHz to 6 kHz to protect against interference from a powerful neighboring station.
- The tuning step can be selected European standard 9 kHz or American – 10 kHz.
- Depending on the setting, the alarm can turn on the beeper mode or receive a pre-selected station. It is also possible to turn off the device by timer.
- The key lock is used to protect against accidental unintentional pressing.
- To store information about frequencies, the Tecsun PL-380 radio receiver has 550 memory cells, 250 of which are for short waves and 100 cells for the rest of the ranges.
||The Tecsun PL-380 digital radio package includes the device itself, headphones, an antenna extension, English instructions, a wrist strap for carrying and a soft carrying case. The model is powered by three AA batteries or Ni-MH batteries. The built-in charger allows you to charge the batteries directly in the radio itself, for which it connects to any USB power source via the mini USB port. This receiver will be an excellent acquisition for home, office or leisure.
Recommendations for The Use of Tecsun PL-380 Digital Radio Receiver
The Tecsun PL-380 digital radio receiver is recommended for high-quality reception of stations in the FM band in the city, as well as short and medium waves away from city noise. This is an excellent radio receiver for giving or office. However, this model may not provide good radio reception while driving in a car or train.
We recommend that you look at the full catalog to select the best radio with delivery to your city.