|Tecsun PL-880 Black
Tecsun PL-880 is a top-level all-wave radio in terms of quality and functionality, comparable to the high-end Sangean ATS-909X model.
It has high sensitivity, excellent selectivity and suppression of mirror channels, large and comfortable tuning knobs that are pleasant to turn, an informative, well-read LSD display with a “warm” backlight for tuning in the dark.
The Tecsun PL-880 all-wave radio receiver has a well-thought-out design reminiscent of a classic design, which allows the device to lie comfortably in your hand. The block of function buttons and setting knobs are assembled on the right side of the case just under the thumb of the right hand, which is very practical and convenient in terms of ergonomics. Thus, it becomes possible to fully use the device with one hand.
There are non-slip pads on the bottom for a stable vertical position of the Tecsun PL-880 high-end radio receiver on a flat surface, and the rear folding stop makes it possible to place the receiver horizontally at an angle. The wrist strap allows you to comfortably carry the Tecsun PL-880 digital radio while hiking.
The Main Advantages of the All-wave Radio Receiver Tecsun PL-880
- Manual frequency adjustment with a minimum step, for more precise tuning.
- Quality sound. Thanks to a high-quality speaker and a digital noise reduction system, when listening to the radio, especially in the FM band, the impression of complete presence is created.
- Triple digital frequency conversion and digital signal processing (DSP) maximize the quality of the received signal, suppressing interference and noise.
- Thoughtful organization of memory. Automatic memory sorting makes it easy to navigate through stored stations.
- Separate SSB sideband control – USB top and LSB bottom, with a minimum step of 10Hz.
- The presence of undeclared capabilities.
- Use of lithium battery type 18650, 3.7V as a power source.
- Great sound.
- Alarm clock with auto-off.
- Large informational liquid crystal display that displays the real band and frequency, page and memory cell, received signal strength, S / N ratio, alarm clock, time, temperature and battery level.
- Light weight with wide functionality.
|Ultrashort wave FM band
|Medium waves (AM)
||520 -1710 kHz
|Short waves (SW)
|Long waves (LW)
The location of the controls on the Tecsun PL-880 high-end radio
- Power/sleep button
- FM / AM / LW / SW & ATS (Auto Tuning Storage)
- USB / LSB / NORM
- – / + Memory page selection
- Delete / Confirm
- Auto-sort station list
- Memory (storing stations manually)
- FM & KB telescopic antenna
- Clock setting
- Setting the alarm (radio only)
- Display mode / Key lock
- FM stereo / AM bandwidth
- VF / VM / SCAN Operation mode selection
- Carry strap
- Connector for external HF antenna
- HF Antenna Gain (DX / Normal / Local)
- Headphone jack
- Line-out jack
- Connector for external power supply mini USB 5V
- Display backlight
- Multifunctional tuning knob
- Sound tone
- Fine tuning knob
- Battery compartment